YUMAB provides production of recombinant antibodies in mammalian cells and E. coli.
Yumabs (scFv-Fc) – our standard format for custom monoclonal antibodies – is produced in mammalian cells from small scale to more than 100 mg. Standard purification is protein A affinity chromatography and desalting. Additional purification options are avalaible on request.
Yumabs are suitable for many final application and are a convenient bridge to therapeutic antibody development during early lead discovery. YUMAB provides conversion into many additional recombinant antibody formats including production and purification on request.
- Yumab (scFv-Fc, different Fc species and isoforms)
- full IgG (different species and isoforms)
- scFv (different tags, also in vivo biotinylated)
- single chain IgG
- enzyme fusions (e.g. alkaline phosphatase, ribonuclease, …)
- bispecific antibodies (various formats)
- many others on request
An overview can be found here.